"It is important to know how serious sleep apnea and other sleep disorders can be. Approximately 1 in 15 American adults is afflicted with moderate to severe sleep apnea which is now known to be an independent risk factor for hypertension, cardiovascular disease, cerebrovascular disease and other conditions such as Type 2 Diabetes. The good news is, there is effective, non-invasive, non-pharmacological treatment.
I recognize the importance of providing the best personalized care for patients by focusing on all aspects of sleep and respiratory well-being. From the moment you enter the office, you are comforted by the warmth, genuine care and exceptional service from my carefully chosen team. Each visit will include a comprehensive meeting with me and a detailed examination including all necessary tests if medically indicated."
- Comprehensive Sleep Medicine and Pulmonary Consultation
- Sleep Study Services
- In-Center Polysomnography
- Home Sleep Testing
- CPAP / BiPAP Titration Studies
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Test
- Pulmonary Diagnostic Services
- Full Pulmonary Function Testing
- 6 Minute Walk Study
- Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing
- Methacholine Challenge Test
- Imaging Studies (X-Ray, CT Scan, MRI)